Davos is not only an expensive winter resort and a venue for high-level conferences,
it is also a great base for stress-free mountain exploring on a budget in the summertime.
Summer accommodation prices are low and you get a special card
for free train travel in the area and free use of mountain cable cars!!
Click on the thumbnails:
- ► 2013 (38)
- ► 2012 (125)
- This is Tallinn
- Jaani Church in Tallinn
- Just a house in the Old Town...
- Toompea Hill in HDR
- Cross of Liberty
- Hong Kong evening tram
- Between church and child
- Blast from the past
- Northward view of Tallinn from the top storey of V...
- In memory of Isaky
- Motion blur
- In memory of Glashenka
- View of Tallinn, old and new, from the southern su...
- Cup of tea at work
- Sunlit roses
- What I think of glamorous self-portraits
- Downtown rainbow
- View of Tallinn from the sea
- Macro add-on lenses
- Swiss Alps around Davos
- From the botanical garden in Helsinki
- Boats in Bremen's Bürgerpark
- Polar bear feeling very hot
- ▼ August (28)
- Tallinn, Harju County, Estonia
- I have decided to start my own blog and do so in English as the language that all my friends and curious strangers are most likely to understand. I am a keen amateur photographer so here you will see my own photos with some occasional comments. If you want to use any of my photos for something, please let me know! Each post contains at least one photo and be sure to click on "Read more" to view some of the photos. Enjoy!