Shau Kei Wan Typhoon Shelter, fisheye lens, B&W + enhanced contrast.
I uploaded this once, then I deleted it, now I have uploaded it again.
The more I look at it, the less I understand if it is worth looking at.
I guess the readers will have to make up their own minds.
Why can't I just post photos of cute cats?
- ► 2013 (38)
- Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral
- Statue of Billy Fury
- "Another Place"
- Boats on a foggy day
- Nan Lian Garden
- Houses on the Weser
- Vivid view from Elizabeth Castle at low tide
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Time to self-reflect again
- Colours of buildings
- Busy busy busy...
- New through old
- Aerial view of central Tallinn
- ▼ February (14)
- Tallinn, Harju County, Estonia
- I have decided to start my own blog and do so in English as the language that all my friends and curious strangers are most likely to understand. I am a keen amateur photographer so here you will see my own photos with some occasional comments. If you want to use any of my photos for something, please let me know! Each post contains at least one photo and be sure to click on "Read more" to view some of the photos. Enjoy!