View from the south. On the left you can see the football stadium where the Estonian national team plays. I live a few hundred metres from the stadium, just across the railway line, to the north-east. In the lower right-hand corner is the Pärnu Highway leading straight into the heart of the city, the Old Town, with several of its church spires visible in the upper right-hand corner.
Click for the large image:
- ► 2013 (38)
- Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral
- Statue of Billy Fury
- "Another Place"
- Boats on a foggy day
- Nan Lian Garden
- Houses on the Weser
- Vivid view from Elizabeth Castle at low tide
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Time to self-reflect again
- Colours of buildings
- Busy busy busy...
- New through old
- Aerial view of central Tallinn
- ▼ February (14)
- Tallinn, Harju County, Estonia
- I have decided to start my own blog and do so in English as the language that all my friends and curious strangers are most likely to understand. I am a keen amateur photographer so here you will see my own photos with some occasional comments. If you want to use any of my photos for something, please let me know! Each post contains at least one photo and be sure to click on "Read more" to view some of the photos. Enjoy!